What's fer dinner?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two hands full of garden veggie straw sticks, a slice of turkey, a jelly sandwich, a banana, a quarter pounder deluxe with fries, movie theater popcorn and a coke, and some more veggie sticks
(And the hobbit movie in hfs 3d)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned Pinot to follow the food. Did you know they are making a Pinot specially for pensioners--- it's called Pinot More!!!!

Ed

Coconut shrimp, fish tacos with pineapple salsa and lobster bisque from shag's crab & seafood in the Bridgeton nj Amish market center (these were three specials and I didn't want to decide, soooooo)

Really, really good (mmmmmmm)

Got on the wrong train. Having a wild boar burger with alfalfa mushrooms pickled tomatoes pimento cheese and a fried egg at bare burger at the stop after mine Yum yum. Might as well make the mishap worthwhile

Poor Marco...poor me. I'm an insomniac and I never sleep. I've got spring snot nose too. Claritin et.al. are
all a *****! Clear nose and putter around all night...next
day the same all over again. Marco if you ever need a
3am friend, I'm here!

Charles, pretzels at 1am???!!!! I'm 5'4" and 114 lbs. and
I intend to stay that way. On the other hand, there's
fresh baked brownies with almonds downstairs...uh oh.

Lol

Pretzels usually during the day, rare event esp with Nutella
Had shrimp tacos and fried oysters after work yesterday. Oysters were huge. Loving that I'm in prime seafood zone now (though none is cheap)

Four eggs fried and this
a0e6efa9bb0b49b2a82a28dfb7ed312d.jpg

Steel cut oats cooked for a half hour with nearly a quart of fizzy local cider, topped with some vanilla ice cream

Hot dogs, nachos and beer. Was fortunate enough to have a rangers ticket land on my lap.

The photo of the oatmeal and ice cream is actually making me hungry right now.

What's a Ranger and where are they going?

A ballpark hot dog sounds wonderful right now!

The NY Rangers game. Hopefully they are going to the Stanley Cup playoffs Finals year.. They sucked royally today. Now backs against the wall.

I had hot dogs at the game then had some corn beef just now.

Back