Paphiopedilun rothschildianum 'Charles Edwards'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
One of my favorite roth clones. Very vigorous plant with flowers that have not been "homogenized" according to modern standards. The top flower is 32 inches from the top of the pot and the plant is 37 inches wide.

Paphiopedilun%20rothschildianum%20Charles%20Edwards%20plant%2001-14-2017_zps4myseuny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Paphiopedilun%20rothschildianum%20Charles%20Edwards%20flower%2001-14-2017_zps2pc7mifd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have you had it long? Or, is it a recent acquisition and the seller did a fantastic job of packing?

Also, is it 'Charles Edward' x self?

I've had t for about 7-8 years and it was much smaller then. The tag says that it is a straight Charles Edwards.

7-8 years?......Wow....you've grown it to perfection. VERY nice! Even being an actual division of C.E. at a much smaller size, you did very well to get it at that price. It's a very famous clone.

7-8 years?......Wow....you've grown it to perfection. VERY nice! Even being an actual division of C.E. at a much smaller size, you did very well to get it at that price. It's a very famous clone.

Thanks. That's why I went for it. I couldn't believe that there was not much competition for it.

Latest posts

Back