Orchids 2023

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fantastic Justin. The first photo certainly shows off its aesthetic value, the second photo not so much. This species is all about the petals. 🙂

Gorgeous, I love it! What’s your humidity growing indoors this time of year?

When some people say "I don't care for this or that...it is not my thing...", a lot of times, it is because they could not grow them well or bloom them, or they have never seen a good one in person...
Congrats on your sanderianum, Justin! Looks very legit to me....What is the petal length?

When some people say "I don't care for this or that...it is not my thing...", a lot of times, it is because they could not grow them well or bloom them, or they have never seen a good one in person...
Congrats on your sanderianum, Justin! Looks very legit to me....What is the petal length?

The sand was only 51 cm. I had another, better plant from this cross that had around 75. But it eventually croaked. This one is doing better. Has two selfed pods on it now.

The sand was only 51 cm. I had another, better plant from this cross that had around 75. But it eventually croaked. This one is doing better. Has two selfed pods on it now.
The petal is a bit short but everything else looks fantastic. Good luck with the seed pods.
For subsequent bloomings, it normally will improve the petal length.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back