Paphiopedilum micranthum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to make difference between real alba posted of Mr. Cahn and fma. glanzeanum. Well known alba form is glanzeanum what is very rare and hard to find and very expensive , album form of Cahn is only one described plant and noone reported that it still exists. If yes it could be a very good thing and should have to be propagated and i think it would be impossible to get.

We have to make difference between real alba posted of Mr. Cahn and fma. glanzeanum. Well known alba form is glanzeanum what is very rare and hard to find and very expensive , album form of Cahn is only one described plant and noone reported that it still exists. If yes it could be a very good thing and should have to be propagated and i think it would be impossible to get.

We have about 30 plants and just two bloom and the rest still waiting...

Good news, please propagate. Still waiting to hear from 3/4 flaskers regarding your other flasks.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is so bad because all threat I posted in the forum now nolonger can see the photos (before I posted photos viva a third party - photobooket)

isn't it the vietnamese micranthum variety kienni ?

I don't think this is going to be in bloom until mid-January, even with the heat increase.

Yes, You are right, next deadline is mid-Februrary :)

39726688332_e67face199_c.jpg

It is a weirdo like her daddy.:poke: well, at least it is album.

Latest posts

Back