Paphiopedilum micranthum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berthold

Reaction score
My new teenagers now sitting in a mixture of pine bark/Akadama/Bims(pumice)/Kanuma 60/20/10/10

9509877438_0b95230356_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nic once.
Hope they will make it, if you have seedlings one day think on me.

At the moment the prices are to crazy for this one.
Did you see the spiking one when you have visited P.

Good score man, I have been hunting for a good deal on this. Meaning cheap micranthum album. Needless to say, I have no luck lol.

Good score man, I have been hunting for a good deal on this. Meaning cheap micranthum album. Needless to say, I have no luck lol.

If they are from P then it is not a good deal.

You can buy a lot of other stuff for his prices. .....:evil:

One year ago his prices for the same kind other batch was more then 100 lower.

If they are from P then it is not a good deal.

You can buy a lot of other stuff for his prices. .....:evil:

One year ago his prices for the same kind other batch was more then 100 lower.

:) The prices are coming down but not as fast as I would like. Hoping that they will be priced like a venustum album :) someday perhaps.

Very good looking, nice find. Please post pictures when they bloom, whenever that may be. I hope they do well for you.

Nice. BTW, I may be mistaken but isn't that pot on the left mostly coconut husk chips?

:) The prices are coming down but not as fast as I would like. Hoping that they will be priced like a venustum album :) someday perhaps.

WOW! You have a really good drug connect! :eek:

its the only thing i really want..will just have to settle for my Magic Lantern alba compot for now

Yeah, me too! :evil:

Congrats Berthold! No lime in your mixes? How is your water? seems if the optimum conditions for P. mic. is a bit dependent on its provenance, like P. micr. eburneum commonly available from Taiwan in flask seems to like limestone. I have a suspicion that this may not always be the case and perhaps not for the alba's available now. Guess that Xavier has more to add on this ?
B

No lime in your mixes? How is your water?

there is lime in the pumice and in the water. I added some Dolomitic grit to the mixture of adult Paph. micranthum and armeniacum but I couldn't find an effect.

Latest posts

Back