Paphiopedilum micranthum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Christmas I expect a surprise :)

Only two weeks left. Time is running out.
I should increase temperature from 12 to 15° C.

27209795639_dcaf803de6_b.jpg

Yeeees....we hold our breaths in eager, eager anticipation! Hopefully, we won't get suffocated before the final climax!! :arrr:

No, don't worry.
I will follow the Van't Hoff rule, which says increasing temperature by 10° C will double reaction speed.
If development will become to heavy I reduce the temperature.

It is so bad because all threat I posted in the forum now nolonger can see the photos (before I posted photos viva a third party - photobooket)

It is so bad because all threat I posted in the forum now nolonger can see the photos (before I posted photos viva a third party - photobooket)

Agreed! What Photobucket did was nasty and greedy and very damaging to their brand! If they wanted to begin charging for photo hosting, they should've at least shown a bit of consideration to all the people using their service and NOT made all the photos that were already posted for free, disappear. The photo record of my posts has been destroyed because of what they did. I will never, ever again use Photobucket. I hope they go bankrupt!

Latest posts

Back