How about them Mets

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mets hit 8 home runs today. Leading the way was a crusher by David Wright, first at bat in 4 months. Mets are in it to win...so exciting to watch them (They have scored 49 runs in the past four games and lead the NL in offense over the past month)

We see you over there in the NL East. We've got our hands full with the Central at the moment. I worked at Busch Stadium Friday and Monday building new offices. It was epic! Had I been there a day earlier I could have seen them getting on the bus for the west coast stint. Oh well...

We see you over there in the NL East. We've got our hands full with the Central at the moment. I worked at Busch Stadium Friday and Monday building new offices. It was epic! Had I been there a day earlier I could have seen them getting on the bus for the west coast stint. Oh well...

Mets (if they get in the playoffs) will play the west leader...NL central will have three teams battling it out..should be intense

I'm amazed they are still on top. This time of the year they usually fall apart. GO METS!!!!!!

The cubs are in...if the mets dont make it ..i really hope the cubs do. Probably one of the best fan bases I have encountered.

Back