How about them Mets

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw thing on TV about Cubs curse being lifted and the fan who stopped home run ball from being fielded, and tip of hat from news show to movie back to the future where they 'showed' Cubs winning 2015 World Series

Saw thing on TV about Cubs curse being lifted and the fan who stopped home run ball from being fielded, and tip of hat from news show to movie back to the future where they 'showed' Cubs winning 2015 World Series
yeah that's been getting a lot of show

Mets go up 2-1 with a blowout 13-7 win. Most runs scored by Mets franchise in post season play and most runs given up by Dodgers franchise in post season play. This one was for Tejada. Revenge is oh so sweet. Tomorrow to clinch. GO METS!!!

Fantastic pitching and Murphy & Granderson have been doing their offensive share. Cubbies will be tough at home though.

it will be tough for the Cubs..Mets Degrom pitching. He was pretty dominant in both his games against Los Angeles..played in LA while LA had a really good home record. But this Cubs team is resilient...just like the Mets...should be a good game

Mets going to The World Series..and pitching got them through it...(well, Murphy with his 6 games in a row with a Home run)...I knew if they could make it to the playoffs you would see world class pitching.

Well, Mets down 2 to 0. Two Met rookies taking the mound for the next two games. Realistically speaking, don't see them getting the wins unless the offense can step up. But I think in the long term , this will have a very positive effect on this pitching staff's learning curve. Mets were never expected to be in the WS, so I don't think the sting of losing will have any long term negative effect as would be on a Royals team that loses.

Latest posts

Back