Happiness is...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happiness is my new 300cc vespa which I got a couple of days ago.

Frustration is my new vespa breaking down on the first day in the middle of nowhere (without a phone) from where I had to hitch a ride, catch a bus and then organise the transportation of my scooter back to be fixed. "Not happy Jan".

Anyway back to happiness. The scooter is now fixed (the battery wasn't charging). It is a beautiful thing to ride, so much better than my previous Gilera 125 cc which was also a nice bike. I had to get a red one of course as everyone knows that red goes much faster :) and this thing really flies. It also looks pretty nice IMHO.

David

vespa.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like happiness to me! :rollhappy:

For me, the viewer, it can be pleasant :drool: :rollhappy: (except when my girlfriend catches me and gives me a jab to the ribs :p), but I always wonder how those woman handle the cold winds that constantly whip off the harbor. I feel cold and I've got long pants on and long johns on underneath! Slaves to fashion I guess!

For me, the viewer, it can be pleasant :drool: :rollhappy: (except when my girlfriend catches me and gives me a jab to the ribs :p), but I always wonder how those woman handle the cold winds that constantly whip off the harbor. I feel cold and I've got long pants on and long johns on underneath! Slaves to fashion I guess!

when I was working at the ski area in jackson hole, wyoming years ago, I couldn't believe how many women would ski without a hat, just because they didn't want to mess up their 'do... it could be below zero plus the obvious wind chill

happiness is (for the neighborhood kids) a dead-end street where they can ride their bikes back and forth...

happiness for me will be when I actually get two days off (or at least 1 -1/2) in a row and it doesn't mean I just got laid off for the winter

Good hawk! Poor rat! :eek:

Happiness is when the pill kicks in, or maybe it's just relief.
:( :poke:

About the rat- it has to be the only/last one, San Fran is spotless.
Rose- have you been to the Golden Gate? Tree is within view of bridge.

happiness is that first shower when you haven't been allowed to for three days, and icing on the cake is the hot water tank that doesn't run out (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....) :)

The cranes seem very unconcerned.

Someone said that Sandhill Cranes -- the flocks of juveniles, can be very destructive in farmer's fields, but the mating pairs are no problem.

Latest posts

Back