Greater North Texas Orchid Society (Dallas) & SWROGA Show coming up - March 10th to March 12th

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

This coming weekend is the annual GNTOS and SWROGA (Southwest Regional Orchid Growers Association) Show. Open to the public Saturday and Sunday March 11th and 12th. 9AM to 5PM Saturday and 9AM to 3PM Sunday. The show will be AOS and ribbon judged, plus if you are not installing an exhibit and would like a plant AOS judged- the Dallas Judging Center will conduct its monthly judging on Saturday the 11th at the show. I believe plants need to be submitted by 11AM- but DM me for more details if interested.

Location - Texas A&M AgriLife – Water and Land Resources Building - 17360 Coit Road Dallas, TX 75252

This is a great location convenient to central and north Dallas with ample free parking, roomy exhibit and sales space and even a nice rest area with couches to take a break or deposit your non-orchid growing significant other while you check out the show.

We will have 15 exhibits and 8 vendors, including - Big Leaf Orchids, High Desert Orchids, MAB Orchids, Orchid Express & Leasing, Orchids and Tropicals, Sophie's Orchids and Timbucktoo Orchids.

Tropicals from South America will also be present with a massive selection of collectible Aroids.

There will also be a GNTOS Society Sales table where a few of us members are selling a few selections. One of our best bulbophyllum growers will present large divisions of well-grown species in 6-10 inch pots. Another member is bringing lots of pots, potting mix and small SVO Cattleya seedings out of compot. I will be presenting a large selection of compots from SVO and Orchid Inn crosses I got in flask, plus a few new SVO Cattleya flasks, Paph seedlings including a couple of NBS sanderianums originally from Orchid Inn, and some odds and ends.

So whether you are a new grower, a serious connoisseur looking for the best and latest breeding lines, or just looking for some really beautiful plants in flower- we really and truly will have something for just about everyone- and with a heavy focus on plants that will do well in this climate.

Latest posts

Back