Happiness is...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOREL SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Happiness is the morels I'm about to eat after today foraging. I finally started finding some nice morels today, but this year seems like it's going to be a poor one. Any one else hunt wild edible mushrooms?

I pick the shelf oysters and the brown 'italian' ones from standing or fallen non-pine-type trees (hard and softwoods, usually black ash and a few others)

happiness is cooking for and being with friends and family on a holiday or get-together

Happiness is the morels I'm about to eat after today foraging. I finally started finding some nice morels today, but this year seems like it's going to be a poor one. Any one else hunt wild edible mushrooms?
It has been over thirty years, but the memories will last forever.
Always feast or famine, year to year.

Cyp. formosanum about to flower!

CypFormosanuBuds410SM.jpg

Happiness really is an approaching weekend, not having to cook mountains of food this weekend, and nice weather. Happiness is also seeing a bud on your Paph Lynleigh Koopowitz.

Yes! I do! And I like that! hummmm!
Happiness is being love, good friends, a laughing, signing birds, flowers smiles, morning breeze, fly fishing, playing music, walking with my dog, sun set, sound of a waterfall, silence.... Happiness is being able to appreciate all the little things in life....

....getting 1/2 price on this weeks gardening supplies.(saved $35 by buying ripped bags, contents intact) ;)

Latest posts

Back