Happiness is...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was trying to come up with some 'happy thoughts' this morning after I had to use the plumber's snake to pull a wad of hair and 'some other substance' from the drain, and thought that the gurgling of a clean drain was a 'happy sound'! :rollhappy:

So, I thought that everyone here might have something that really makes them happy like a new orchid bud, or a large tax return or really anything at all that they might like to share with everyone else. If you've got a pet you love, you can just type it "happiness is..." and a picture of your pet (or a piece of cheesecake, or your new orchids or whatever you like!) or whatever creative way you can come up with telling us what you really like

* and remember you don't have to put them all down at once, and can come back and add more!

Happiness is... seeing the sun shine at the end of a cloudy, rainy day

Last edited:
After last month:sob:

Happiness is seeing our test animal cultures start acting normal again.

I'll also take the sunny days and big tax return too?

Happiness is seeing flowers peering through the ground after a long and snow-covered Winter.
Yellow_Crocuses.jpg
Purple_Crocus.jpg

Tax return....Sunny Skies and seeing a seedling blooms for the first time with an FCC potential!:clap:

Ramon:)

Happiness is . . . . that first sip of coffee in the morning. There's nothing else quite like it.

happiness is the first nice score of morels this year, can't wait, that eastern hog nosed skake my partner found yesterday, and my mexipedium I just found in spike!!!

Forrest

Happiness is being part of your first orchid show and watching the magic of the transformation from a large empty room to a beautiful blooming wonderland.

Husband had to use the snake yesterday,too. Happiness is having the bathroom functional!

happiness is the first nice score of morels this year, can't wait, that eastern hog nosed skake my partner found yesterday, and my mexipedium I just found in spike!!!

Forrest

MOREL SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cool shot Dot! What is amazing is that your bloodroot beat mine to the punch. Different climates can have really uneven results with flowering, etc.
Hmmm -- that's strange. I would think yours would have been out before mine.

I love that these spread their seeds around. I think I started with 3 plants (or bulbs) and now they are in several places in my beds. The leaves are pretty, also!

Latest posts

Back