Cattleya lueddemanniana alba ‘Genesis’ x self

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent first bloom. It’s my favourite cattleya species. The best examples are exquisite. The coeruleas are particularly good as there were four superb wild clones found and they have since been bred together. The rubras are also amazing.
check out Armando Mantinelli’s website at orquiverde.com for some stunners!
David

Excellent first bloom. It’s my favourite cattleya species. The best examples are exquisite. The coeruleas are particularly good as there were four superb wild clones found and they have since been bred together. The rubras are also amazing.
check out Armando Mantinelli’s website at orquiverde.com for some stunners!
David

It's quickly becoming a favorite and I have a few more seedling up and coming from this species. I only wish the flower count was more than 1 or 2, as DrLeslieEe pointed out in another post. I have to check out his website, thanks for including it.

William, you are lucky living in the US, there are several vendors of lueddemanniana around. You can even buy the Arthur Chadwick clone from the source and choose between a mericlone or a division, depending on the depth of your pocket. Good luck,
David

Ha! Got 5 rex flasks on the way...

Oh yes.. I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel. Very much looking forward to watching you get these flasks. please Put my name on the list for buying a few.. also interested in the blossfeldiana when you decide to raise some funds for the project, happy to support this effort.

Yes I sent them a pod of C. rex last summer and there are several flasks of that still up for reservation requests if you are interested!

The troy myeres conservatory is an interesting site.

https://www.troymeyers.com/
They accept capsules and propagate. there are some very interesting flasks on their list. and a ton of information.

I am very excited about the Blossfeldianas, let me tell you. Strong growers and so uncommon! Can't wait to get these blooming and make some sib crosses, if possible.

Oh yes.. I have been keeping up with your YouTube channel. Very much looking forward to watching you get these flasks. please Put my name on the list for buying a few.. also interested in the blossfeldiana when you decide to raise some funds for the project, happy to support this effort.

Back