As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's try again because I know it was there !
Cruise06.jpg

This thread needs updating! We've got lots of new names and members so add your face to the thread! I have to go through my photos...

O.K. here's a couple, one I've posted in another thread:
Myself and Romeo and in the bottom pic, I'm in red. A family photo of my step-mother, father, son, daughter and hubby.

Page_1.jpg

Nice looking family there, Candace, but what was your daughter annoyed about?

Life, the world, having to touch her mother, who knows...she's 14 and constantly annoyed about something.

This is a photo of mine in a mini "ska" concert in Thessaloniki in a square called Navarinou!!!! I am in the middle!!! Next to me is my girlfriend Sofia and my friend Vaggelis (you can figure out on which side!!!)

Attachments

• DSC00501.JPG
    DSC00501.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 135
It really was but it didn't last long enough as the wheather didn't help at all!! It started raining ... so you can imagine what happened...

Have fun...

time to bump this thread again?

I was looking for pictures of my dogs for the pet thread and realized I had never posted a photo of my self. It is nice to put a picture with a name, so I thought I would update.
This is from the fall, but I like the pic, and I think I figured out how to resize (as per NYEric's request of my flower shots) so it is smaller.

Who else hasn't posted a self pic yet?
C'mon, join the fun.
Eric

DSCN0691.jpg

Speaking of quintessential....

I love how this thread, and the "now playing" thread are really great "captures" of our forum folks. Pretty much from day one of our opening the forum. They chart our history really well.

I have so many great memories of this place - not that it is going any where!
I just was reading a few older threads (looking for something...hrm...to no avail) and I thought it was really interesting to see how our informal banter goes back and forth, over years, over threads, over conversations and over arguments; yet the tone continues to have a good and positive "tone" amongst us. We all have our own voices that, even though we may not "hear" in person, come through here over time.

(Can you tell I studied Anthro/Soc?)

I get a little frustrated sometimes with the time this place takes - I haven't been working on what I should have been for the last hour, case in point - but this is a pretty cool place - that's the bottom line. Thanks for continuing to make it was it is - the BEST!

Latest posts

Back