As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm...I stumbled back into this thread this morning looking for a photo (of me) for my hair stylist. Someone doesn't know what "short" means. :rolleyes:

Anyway, thought I'd bump it again since we have a good number of new members.
Oh yes, and I think with the new kovachii hybrids coming out, we need that photo of John posted again. :)

Here I am doing something else I like: playing music on an Irish low whistle. This picture was taken overlooking San Francisco Bay with San Francisco and the Golden Gate in the background. There is not much I miss about California, but this view is one of them.

Attachments

• P1100013.jpg
    P1100013.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 86
OK, bumping the thread and showing a picture of myself taken last year in Kauai, HI.

Dammit......I can't figure out how to put a picture here without uploading it to Imageshack........I suck!

So, you'll have to click the picture.....UGH!

Craig

I'll add a bump too, don't be shy!

X-mas06058.jpg

Jon

Fine I'll send one here. i'm standing in my backyard that I'm gonna work on trying to make it into an asian inspired garden. (Barbara I didn't make that rock;)I you remember I was carving rocks from cement. its a real one from the previous house owner...there's a even bigger one too) What does redux mean?
untitled3-1.jpg

Heather said:
Ok, someone thought this was a good idea so that when we run into each other in the 80's era candy markets, we'd know....

New photo...I don't really like photos of myself but I thought this one was kinda cute, at least of my mom. We're in Mexico. (I'm doing my best rendition of: H - "looking like a bug") No tocar!

96a689d8.jpg

Please post one of yourself so this isn't quite so weird.

Thank you.

OMG, I have one of me in almost that same spot!!!! :rollhappy: I THINK that it's in the photo album that's at school...

Well heck --let me post a pic of the old fart for all you young people.It's a picture of a picture so not as clear as could be.I'm on the left :rollhappy:
Cruise06.jpg

It was there. But I think it might hace gotten thrown into the singularity with all these wormholes and non linear time talk.

Latest posts

Back