As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Vegas!!

Well, a lot of my pics from the weekend ending up being "inappropriate"...but here's a couple.

Here, I'll add a sober one too...err more sober I should say

Jon
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some updated ones of me the first one is of me and a client where i work catching a big bass and the second pic is of me and my little one seth who is already 11 weeks old!
caughtabigfish.png

gg-1.jpg

I should add for those outside the AIM circle that those pics were taken during a local event called Pub Crawl last Thursday night. Basically, 6 local bars offer $1 domestic beers that are all within walking distance of eachother. Those pics were taken outside the last one, and the second pic was taken moments before bursting out laughing at something said. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Now to get the pics from our halloween party we had on Saturday.

Jon
________
Vapir No2

Last edited:
OK here is a picture of me from last weekend when I went to a Halloween Party......I was dressed up as "Black Eyed Susan" (I am on the right)...

Now don't laugh.....

Here it is:

BlackEyedSue.jpg

Robert

Did anyone else dress up last weekend (and take pictures) or was I the only brave soul (and brave enough to post it)?

Robert

I am trying hard not to laugh. You are a very brave man for posting it. Its almost up there with the kovachii suit. :)

Thanks, Heather! That's me, a cell phone camera, a mirror and a wee bit of Photoshop filter on the day I realized people might want to put a face with the person they're buying from. Fancy, huh?!

That looks good. I mean, the other guys are behind you and that's the idea, right? :cool:

Those blue triangles are the beginning of the exchange zones for the 4x400m and 4x800m relays. The finish line is probably about 20 or 30 feet beyond them. If I remember correctly, that photo taken after the first lap, so there were still 3 more to go. It was a 1600m (about 1.5 seconds short of a mile) race.

I was pretty dorky looking. Wow.

Back