Yelva Myhre bud-watch

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjorn

Reaction score
Phragmipedium Yelva Myhre (Rosalie Dixler x kovachii) is one of the more recent kovachii hybrids. I got three of them, so far two have flowered. Seems to be quite a bit of variation (probably due to the choice of a 4n motherplant). Now all three are in bud, this one is the only that has not flowered yet, here is the spike coming strong. The spike is almost pencil-thick:D

free photo upload

Bjorn, can you show us again the flowers of the other two, as the old pictures have disappeared, thanks (or is it just my pc?)

Bjorn, can you show us again the flowers of the other two, as the old pictures have disappeared, thanks (or is it just my pc?)

Here they are; one (the second) got a bit wonky and got only two flowers, the other one had seven and bloomed for 3 months. We cannot understand how it could become like that? We wondered if the re was a mix up but except for the flower, the plants are very similar. Very nice plants with wide, stiff leaves upright. Now all three are coming, I wonder how the third (this one) will be?:confused:

image upload without registration

screencast

Ah, I remember - strange! But the third plant is impressively strong. Fingers crossed for a nice and balanced flower.

Latest posts

Back