The end is coming! Enjoy it!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah must go by the Mayan's location. After all at that time the earth was flat and their calendar only covered events that could possibly happen in the real world.

Actually since the Earth became round it may have screwed up the entire calendar anyway. So who knows when the actual event will happen?

I only thought it was a small segment of Western civilization that thought the world was flat.:confused:

Probably the same segment that can't interpret the Mayan calandar.:poke:

actually the last words on the calendar mean "been there, done that...", so they decided that since the world would be passe it wouldn't be worth acknowledging it's existence any longer :)

I only thought it was a small segment of Western civilization that thought the world was flat.:confused:

Probably the same segment that can't interpret the Mayan calandar.:poke:

It was only a small segment that thought it mattered what shape the world was. Round or flat does not seem to make much difference. Except thinking about it.... things have been going downhill since it became round.

ROFL!!!

Seriously people!!!!! Don't you know the end is near?!!!! Drink up and enjoy!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!! I guess I should have known!!!! Don't forget to share your Vodka with your orchids now!!!! Supposed to be awesome for them, and you!!!!

ws.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL!!!

Seriously people!!!!! Don't you know the end is near?!!!! Drink up and enjoy!!!!!

Not been doing much drinking... but I did go out for Mexican food last night at a little place called San Julian. First time eating Mexican. I had Tacos Dorados and it was MAGNIFICENT! If the world doesn't end later today I will certainly go back to try more off the menu.

Pity I never made it to the Italian place for dessert. There were still several items I hadn't tried yet. :sob:

Well, from my lab movie I can see a good deal of Cape Town has been enveloped by a thick fog but that is probably just the weather, not some Mayan atmospheric contrivance bent at destroying humanity.

Seems the doom-sayers were wrong again... How disappointing. Work on Monday. :sob:

"...skrrrrrk..Commander there seems to be some transmission on the old pre-disaster world wide web communication lines. Survivors perhaps?! Poor bastards!!..."

Latest posts

Back