The end is coming! Enjoy it!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and i've got nuthin' :)

Oh, I got plenty of nothing,
And nothing`s plenty for me.
I got no car, I got no mule, I got no misery.
The folks with plenty of plenty
(They`ve) Got a lock on the door
Afraid somebody`s gonna rob them
While they`s out (a) making more -
What for?
(I got plenty of nothing from Porgy and Bess)

Hey, this is a silly thread, so why not? :p

Wow, the intricate science of kablooey and stinky made easy to understand!!!! Love it!!! LOL!!!

Last night I was watching some hokkum aboutthe magnetic poles switching ,,Blah, blah, blah.. Clear and Sunny, and no tremors in NYC. 2 more days, make you reckoning with your Maker!! :D

I think I'll pull out all those old expensive wines and start drinking them. Won't have a use for them after the end if the world, lol...

Nuthin? Nothing's better than Nuthin, when done in this song-

Monday, Nothing
Tuesday, Nothing
Wednesday and Thursday, nothing
Friday, nothing
Saturday, nothing
Sunday a little more nothing.....
Repeat in Yiddish
Repeat in Spanish

RIP Tuli Kupferberg......I'm glad I had a chance to meet him.

Goodbye all Earthlings

I am Gillysliddark of the planet Nibiru. You are all doomed Earthings. You have been warned.

The weather forecast for the week of December 16th...

image001_zpsbcd10be7.jpg

Get out your SPF 5,000,000,000

I think I'll pull out all those old expensive wines and start drinking them. Won't have a use for them after the end if the world, lol...

That may not work out as well as you think.

A friend was cleaning out his parent's place and had to dispose of a large venerable wine collection. The bottles looked tatty and there was nothing of any real value so we started opening them... Not a single good tasting wine in the whole lot. All had gone bad or were well on the way. Rather die believing they are good wines than find out otherwise. :pity:

Good to see there is no rain predicted for the weekend. That would be such a let down. :clap:

See you all tomorrow... for the last time :sob:

Morning has broken in this part of the world, December 21, 2012 and I'm happy to report no sightings of rouge planets, UFOs, large spacial anomalies, or odd weather. There may have been a pole shift, but if it occurred, it was gentle and harmonious. Weather forecast for today is light rain with a high of 8 C. Not my favorite, but nothing out of the ordinary either!

But who knows. Maybe Nibiru isn't set to strike until the sun hits Mayan shores.

But who knows. Maybe Nibiru isn't set to strike until the sun hits Mayan shores.

Yeah must go by the Mayan's location. After all at that time the earth was flat and their calendar only covered events that could possibly happen in the real world.

Actually since the Earth became round it may have screwed up the entire calendar anyway. So who knows when the actual event will happen?

Back