Poll on Patricipants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your English is lousier than my grandmother's German.:rolleyes: and she only had a "PH.D" of home economics.

I think, the problem of Your grandmother is not her German but her grandson.

I think, the problem of Your grandmother is not her German but her grandson.

Haha this is a great response! I love it!! :D

By the way, if you can't speak German at the level of his English, there is no need to insult him like that. That was very rude. And dropping f bomb? I don't think so.

Very great :rollhappy:

It's exactly You who started the very most threads in the off topic area in this Forum, including from politics to climate change, nearly everything. I am only missing a pet thread from You. I started one.

I am interested in finding and discussing this things in a culture environment which differs from German language users. It is interesting for me what a real Trump hater and a real trump voter thinks.

The price I have to pay for that is meeting users like Tom-DE.

I have no doubt...but if it was political I kept it in the correct thread category....you on the other hand ..warp non political posts into the context of political ideologies, and create ideological divisiveness with any post (even non political posts). Also, you may not be the OP on threads but you certainly have a penchant for overtaking the thread...you are the reason why politics cant be on this forum..you have no boundaries, whatsoever..well, except when someone calls you a Nazi (which is just political hyperbole and by any account, playing by your rules)....this makes you a hypocrite

By the way, if you can't speak German at the level of his English, there is no need to insult him like that. That was very rude. And dropping f bomb? I don't think so.

Fortunately this is not a German forum and I don't have to post in German!
Considered how he has been interacting with others/insulting others, he deserved the "f bomb" and every bit of it. The whole political forum got shut down mainly because of this troll. If you don't like the word "fucked-up" I used for this a-hole, too bad! I don't give a damn!

..you on the other hand ..warp non political posts into the context of political ideologies,..
Yes You are right, I beg Your pardon.
Indeed I wrote the forum users can see the new flower of my Paphiopedilum micranthum album at the beginning of Trumps next term.
I can imagine that this post really hurts You.

I will never repeat something like that.

Last edited:
Yes that is Your luck.
But You should know, Germany is a nice city.

You really need to know the meaning of the word and that would be the start for you to improve your English. Somehow an on-line translator can only do so much for you.

BTW, Germany is a country not a city! That shows how much you know!

Germany is beautiful and most of the people are nice as well unlike..., I have visited Germany few times, and that I can agree!

I can conclude that you want to be THE troll of the politic forum.

I am a "Homo politicus", not a troll. Each of my words has a political context.

Der Homo Politicus ist eine Fiktion der Wissenschaft, den es genauso wenig gibt wie den Homo Oekonomicus oder den Homo Sociologicus. Er soll ein klar rational denkender Staatsbürger sein, der kluge, überlegte Entscheidungen trifft.
Please ask Your Grandmother for translation and to explain You the difference between a Homo politicus and a troll.

I've been away from this forum for awhile -- life takes over sometimes.

Heather is asking whether we should continue to have a thread on Politics. In the beginning, I was for having one. I thought it would be a good place for sane discussions on differences of opinion.

I have changed my mind. It really has become a place for people to exchange insults and that is about it. It was a good experiment, but in the end, this is an orchid forum and all other topics should be dealt with in the "Tell me about it" section, where "Talk about anything but orchids" is encouraged.

Also, when one person seems to have taken over just about any discussion with argumentative negativity, he has become "persona non-grata" and should be ignored.

I am a "Homo politicus", not a troll. Each of my words has a political context.

Der Homo Politicus ist eine Fiktion der Wissenschaft, den es genauso wenig gibt wie den Homo Oekonomicus oder den Homo Sociologicus. Er soll ein klar rational denkender Staatsbürger sein, der kluge, überlegte Entscheidungen trifft.
Please ask Your Grandmother for translation and to explain You the difference between a Homo politicus and a troll.

"Homo politicus"? In English, that means gay politician? and for the rest of contents you posted here in German, well, you can shovel that up your *##

You call yourself politician? You don't even come close to that! Self-claimed "homo politicus"? well, you are giving gays bad name... however, that explains a lot about how you have been acting here...Congrats! You're finally coming out of your closet.

Just to be clear, I don't discriminate gays in any way and we have plenty of them here locally...., but drama queens/attention whores might be a different story and usually they don't represent the gay community.
I will say it again! Berthold, you are giving "homo" bad name here! Go *-yourself!

I will see my grandmother again someday....Grandma, RIP!

Please, guys, stooooop!!!!

Tom, I feel your sentiment, but you know that it doesn't help the situation.

I agree!

I've been saying the whole time that there is no need for politics section.
It's been shown quite clearly.

This is an orchid forum. Let's keep it this way.
Off topic section is good and I've never seen any ugly stuff happening there except for the case of politics section.

For those of you who enjoy talking about politics, please do so in politics forum or make one yourself.

Let's not do it here. It does not help anyone.
And admins have better things to do with their precious time other than policing around.

I've been away from this forum for awhile -- life takes over sometimes.

Heather is asking whether we should continue to have a thread on Politics. In the beginning, I was for having one. I thought it would be a good place for sane discussions on differences of opinion.

I have changed my mind. It really has become a place for people to exchange insults and that is about it. It was a good experiment, but in the end, this is an orchid forum and all other topics should be dealt with in the "Tell me about it" section, where "Talk about anything but orchids" is encouraged.

Also, when one person seems to have taken over just about any discussion with argumentative negativity, he has become "persona non-grata" and should be ignored.

"Homo politicus"? In English, that means gay politician

:rollhappy: No, that is Latin language. Ask You grandmother please.
You mean a Homo sapiens is a wise gay? Have a look in a mirror.

:rollhappy: No, that is Latin language. Ask You grandmother please.
You mean a Homo sapiens is a wise gay? Have a look in a mirror.

You really are a piece of ****, aren't you? Let my grandma RIP!

Homo politicus means gay politician per google translation. I "trust" it(good god, I never thought I would say that!) and at least it knows Germany is a country not a city. It is so sad, especially for someone who claimed to have a PH.D and lives in Germany. Need more to say?

Homo politicus means gay politician per google translation.

No, You are wrong. Homo is the scientific name of the genus You belong to also.

Homo sapiens is the scientific name of the living human beings, but I am not sure if the species identifier "sapiens" can be applicable to You.

How is it possible that a US citizen doesn't know what a Homo sapiens is. I am baffled.

A man who thinks Germany is a city is asking me if I know what homo sapiens means? LOL!........ How is it possible that a German doesn't know Germany is a country? Quite astonishing!

If you want to call yourself homo(man), you got it! but I don't think you are much of a man anyway. Here in u.s., if you call yourself homo, you are a gay. FYI, in modern English, "Homo" is an offensive term used to refer to a male homosexual.... and are you really a "homo"? If you are, you are the worst kind, the kind giving gay people bad name.

Maybe google is wrong but I am not wrong! Homo politicus means gay politician in English per google translation. You don't believe it, google it!

Homo sapiens is the scientific name of the living human beings, but I am not sure if the species identifier "sapiens" can be applicable to You.

LOL! I am not even sure about that myself either, so I am not going to take it as an insult. :rollhappy:

PS, I am done with your "homo" chitchats but you carry on, and I am sure you will!

That's a good idea. Everybody with an opinion different from mine should be declared as "Persona non grate" and expelled to Russia.

Secundino.... I’m disappointed that you want to leave and I hope you reconsider.

Wendy, don't be sad.
I have a lot of experience in orchid cultivation and propagation and I think I can answer many of Your questions concerning this field, if I will not be banned in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back