Poll on Patricipants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are too much! Those who grow orchids should recognize Latin... and who knows how many times many of us have tried to type in one word and spell check has changed it! This is a poll on the future existence of a certain line of threads, please keep insults bashing and swearing off main discussion. If you don’t care, well many do so try to not be antisocial. Swear and bash all you want in private threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a technology issue with Tapatalk. I’ve sent them the error issue but for now I have to purposely misspell so it doesn’t do that. It’s correct when I type and press ‘post reply’. I’ve seen other posts here that Tapatalk has misrepresented contraction marks (like ‘ and “ and maybe more) and inserted web code in its place. Doesn’t happen when posting directly to the forum

Also, when one person seems to have taken over just about any discussion with argumentative negativity, he has become "persona non-grata" and should be ignored.

THIS.

Also, so, I'm not planning on reactivating the political forum and I'm closing this discussion.

Carry on elsewhere, just not about politics please. Thanks Ray for bringing this back up to light so we could re-evaluate and follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back