Paph tranlienianum & emersonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below is a photo of two of my paph. tranlienianums for your viewing pleasure. One had one bloom while the other blessed me with two blooms.

The second photo is of Paph emersonii 'Hillsview' that arrived with one sheath. It produced a second sheath but that one blasted. Go figure, same conditions, same plant.

They're great. Love the 3 sisters. So, it was you who got the emersonii. I was just a little bit too late when I inquired. Congrats.

Yes John, I was actually on the computer when the e-mail from Theresa came in, so I jumped on that three growth division.

Very nice! What is the LS on your tranlienianums?

--Stephen

The leaf span on these guys range from 4 to 7 inches with 5 and 6 inches being the normal blooming size. The small plant has two growths, while the larger one with two flowers has 3 growths and a small start.

They are beautiful. Do you have experience of growing emersonii? They are not so easy to me.

Chien, no I don't have much experience growing them. I just received this one a couple of months ago. I also have maybe 5 other ones that are near blooming size when I received them a year or so ago, but these have yet to bloom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back