Paph. rothschildianum 'Mont Millais' x 'Oriental Red'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great to see this in bloom. I have one, too, but it's showing no signs of blooming this year. Congratulations!

Thanks all. I will check measurements later.

finally..these are blooming..really nice

Very nice one.

A slow grower no?

What the flower size?

It's not too bad. This one bloomed sooner than Excelsior x Red Glory and I have that one 3-4 years earlier and have the same leaf span of when I get MM x OR.

That is amazing! How many of these do you have? Every one has been spectacular!

I have a few clones of rothschildianum but I only have one of this grex.

How do you grow it? :)

It's planted in bark mix. Temps are 18-24c. humidity about 60%. I also fertilize it regularly.

Superbly done! I have two of this cross as well but I will be waiting at least 2 more years. Did yours go into blooming mode after it broke out secondary growths?

Superbly done! I have two of this cross as well but I will be waiting at least 2 more years. Did yours go into blooming mode after it broke out secondary growths?

Rick, There's just one small nub on the base of the plant so I wouldn't even consider it as a new growth yet.

Thanks for sharing. I'm not really a roth fan but I do like the horizontal sepals. You forgot to mention that you grow under lights in a basement! :p

this roths is perfect to me!!! good job and good choice :clap:

Back