Paph rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
Probably my best growing roth but one of my poorer flowers. Flowers are small and the colour and shape are nothing special. But even still, it looks pretty nice this year.

Paph rothschildianum (Western Springs x Janet FCC/AOC)

roths-janet-x-western-springs-2023.jpg

roths-janet-x-western-springs-2023-2.jpg

roths are always worth keeping. Hard to get rid off even when you have to many. If it grows well for you and bloom regularly, the color and shaped are always fine!

Funny how it seems the best growing plants produce the worst flowers (though I wouldn't say yours is bad at all!). Great photos, what's the petal span? I agree the colors are very nice.

roths are always worth keeping. Hard to get rid off even when you have to many. If it grows well for you and bloom regularly, the color and shaped are always fine!

I know what you mean. When you grow them for years to get them to flower, it is hard to part with them. This is the first roth I ever flowered, so it does have some sentimental value. :)

Im waiting to see nice offspring from 'Janet'.
Its late in the season for roths, David?

Well my other seedling from this cross got an AM award. Unfortunately it doesn't grow like this one though. Yes, this one flowered late. One of my last multi's for the season.

Latest posts

Back