Paph rothschildianum '266' x 'Red'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
A first flowering seedling from Taiwan. Only a small plant so it should get better. The flowers have been open a while before I first saw them so I'm not sure if the flowers were better when they first opened.

Paph rothschildianum '266' x 'Red'

You and Ryan have both flowered yours and mine are a year or two off blooming - cant wait. (code for its lovely and Im jealous!)

It seems a nice cross Stephen. It should be worth the wait. So you got a few? I bought two but the 2nd one was small and weak and ended up rotting.

Nice roth photos! I see a faint reddish stripe in the middle of the dorsal sepal. I have not seen this in a rothschildianum.

Paphman910

The blooms have flat dorsal, dark strips and red pouch. A nice one. Hope the dorsal would get more wide (round) in the next bloom.

Nice roth photos! I see a faint reddish stripe in the middle of the dorsal sepal. I have not seen this in a rothschildianum.

Paphman910

Are you talking about the color on the back of the dorsal coming through in the PICs? I don't recall ever seeing red/maroon coloring on the back of a roth dorsal. What's your thought on that David?

Latest posts

Back