Paph parishii preview

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love parishii. I had one in a basket 20 years ago but I stupidly sold it. Now I have 2 tiny seedlings to start all over again...
They do very nicely suspended in wooden baskets.

Thanks. Its Sam's Choice X Jeanie (AM/AOS) . I expect the dorsal will reflex back some more, but I couldn't wait to get a pic in.

I was wondering whether the dorsal had set. Jeanie is a great clone with a high flower count (10 flowers a spike).

I love parishii. I had one in a basket 20 years ago but I stupidly sold it. Now I have 2 tiny seedlings to start all over again...
They do very nicely suspended in wooden baskets.

Mick - what medium did you use in the basket? Can you give a bit more details on how you grew them.

Yes, getting rid of your plant wasn't wise. They are so hard to come by here.

Yes, getting rid of your plant wasn't wise. They are so hard to come by here.

They aren't easy to come by in the US either, at least when you are looking for them:wink:

They seemed to be everywhere when I wasn't interested years ago, and then disappeared from the face of the earth when I got interested. Reputation was the big plants held up good, but were difficult to breed and tough to raise from seed.

Wow, Rick, that. Is a show stopper! Odd how this species never got the attention that it deserves (almost as if it was very common and not deemed worthy of attention?)

Latest posts

Back