Paph. druryi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lori.b

Reaction score
Acquired as a seedling in 2017 and now blooming for the first time. It enjoys a very bright location on my light stand and can even take some sun but it does not like to dry out.

Attachments

• B2B78340-6847-4A5B-8646-C168B26709CE.jpeg
    B2B78340-6847-4A5B-8646-C168B26709CE.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
Lori, well done to grow and flower this 'extravagant' Paph. 👌 It's natural habitat is completely different and lies more than 2000 km away from other Paphs. I like Paph. druryi and I've grown also one and I'm waiting yearningly to see a bud.

Lori, well done to grow and flower this 'extravagant' Paph. 👌 It's natural habitat is completely different and lies more than 2000 km away from other Paphs. I like Paph. druryi and I've grown also one and I'm waiting yearningly to see a bud.
Thank you Rudolf. I did not know about the habitat being different so that explains a few things! It took a while for me to figure out the growing conditions it prefers. It didn't form a bud until it had multiple growths so hang in there, yours will bloom too!

Last edited:
Love this one. Just acquired a young plant. Hope it will bloom for me sometime.
I hope it'll bloom for you too. Mine grew multiple growths before it decided to bloom but patience paid off. It has a second growth coming into bloom soon too. I'll post a picture of the entire plant when that growth blooms.

Back