• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted BS Paph druryi (for $$$ or trade for my tigrinum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a BS Paph druryi. The more growths, the better. If someone has one, I can buy it or trade for a division of my Paph tigrinum:
1000005114.jpg
I repotted this one a few months ago. It has a couple big old roots and is putting out nice new roots. Here's its first bloom:
https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/paph-tigrinum.49509/
It had bloomed once since then.

Please shoot me a PM if interested.

--Stephen

LittleFrog Farm and Flask and Flora has some Paph Druryi, I just bought it from them this Saturday in the Ohio Valley orchid fest.
Littlefrog is based out of Michigan. Flask and Flora is based out of Ohio. They are wonderful and a pleasant to speak with :)

Unfortunately I think I may have sold all the druryii adult plants last year. Couldn't find any. That's not necessarily a good indication that I don't have them, just that I can't find them...

Hi all,

I am looking for a BS Paph druryi. The more growths, the better. If someone has one, I can buy it or trade for a division of my Paph tigrinum:
View attachment 42486
I repotted this one a few months ago. It has a couple big old roots and is putting out nice new roots. Here's its first bloom:
https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/paph-tigrinum.49509/
It had bloomed once since then.

Please shoot me a PM if interested.

--Stephen
Hey Stephen, I’ve got some druryi. The biggest of the crop are the size of the parents when they first bloomed, so I’m expecting flowers on a dozen or so of them next spring. Message me and I’ll find you a nice one from the crop. One of the parents is pictured here.

Also thanks for the shoutout Nelson. Great to finally have met you last weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_8388.jpeg
    IMG_8388.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back