• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Paph Shun-Fa Gold In Spike & More

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
I am selling both of my Shun-Fa Golden (hangianum x malipoense).
One plant has bloomed twice with very large strongly scented (sweet citrus). It has a new growth that should bloom in about one year.
Here's the link to this plant in bloom. Great roots. Asking price is $200 plus shipping $20.

SFG

Next is another Shun-Fa Golden from the same batch. This plant had a bud two years ago but it never made it to open bloom.
It is in low spike now. It could be just as good or better than the sibiling above! Great roots!
Asking price is $100 plus shipping $20.
IMG_0398.jpegIMG_0397.jpegIMG_0396.jpegIMG_0395.jpegIMG_0399.jpeg

The last one is an overgrown compot (4inch round pot) of my own cross of Norito Hasegawa x fairrieanum. The photo of this fairrieanum from Orchid Zone can be found in the Paphiopedilum photo section searched under my forum ID and the same goes for the other parent.
Most of the large seedlings shown here should be of blooming size. Good roots.
Asking Price is $100 shipping plus shipping 20$.

These may or may not be shipped bareroot, so please be prepared to pot them soon after receiving them.
Thank You!

Last edited:
Photos for the last item are here

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpeg
    IMG_0401.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0403.jpeg
    IMG_0403.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    941.9 KB · Views: 0
Previously bloomed SFG and the Norito Hasegawa x fairrieanum compot containing mostly near bloom to bloom size seedlings are still available.

Latest posts

Back