• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold More Parvis!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
1. Barbara Larkin (armeniacum ‘Birchwood’ FCC/AOS x Fumi’s Delight ‘Barbara Ann’s Butterbowl’ AM/AOS)
I bought a smaller seedling from Windy Hill Gardens a few years ago. Has been a good grower and readily produce buds but they blasted each time and i never got to see the flower yet.
Beautiful leaves. $100 free shipping bareroot
IMG_0411.jpegIMG_0413.jpegIMG_0414.jpeg
2. Golden Palace (Mem. Larry Heur x armeniacum) Hillsview breeding. Bud blasted. Could be pretty nice in bloom.
Blooming size Liberty Taiwan (hangianum x micranthum)
$200 as a set free shipping bareroot
You may purchase seperately if you want. PM me.
IMG_0415.jpeg
3. Liberty Taiwan (micranthum ‘Red Delight’ x hangianum ‘Red Moon’)
$80 as a set free shipping bareroot
IMG_0418.jpeg
4. (armeniacum x hangianum) x delenatii album. One in bud, the other two very in spike. These have bloomed mostly white to off white but can be more yellow potentially.
$100 as a set free shipping.
IMG_0417.jpeg

5. Three (armeniacum x thaianum) one in bud, (armeniacum x hangianum) seedling, (micranthum x vietnamense) Here’s a photo of it. Very slow grower but cute flower with nice leaves!! Needs some TLC

https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/wössner-vietnam-love.51121/
On the left is ShunFa Golden (malipoense x hangianum) x micranthum large seedling.
All together $150 free shipping probably bareroot
IMG_0416.jpeg

6. From top down, Norito Hasegaw in bud, two Norito Hasegawa ready to spike soon, all are from Hillsview breeding cross ID on tag.
Malipoense ‘Dark Web’ x ‘Woo Dark’
World of Orchids stock combined with Piping Rock Orchids in bud.
$150 as a set free shipping in pot
IMG_0423.jpeg

7. Micranthum (Pink Belle x Pink Pixie)
$100
A compot of (micranthum x vietnamense) x anitum
$300 shipping included
IMG_0421.jpeg

8. Barbara Larkin (Hillsview breeding, Tag included) multiple growths blasted twice but should be quite nice in bloom 😁
$100 free shipping bareroot
Compot of Magic Lantern x emersonii
$100 shipping included ships in pot
IMG_0420.jpeg

Last edited:
#1, Liberty Taiwan on #2, 3, 5, NH in bud & malipoense in bud on #6, micranthum on #7 are sold.

Last edited:
Because of health problems, I stopped growing orchids from 2019 to the beginning of 2023. I only grew paph Insigne, paph gratrixianum and a hybrid paph primulinum by paph Green Ruffles.. All of them I purchased in 2001. The only one that is alive is the primulinum. It was on its last legs when I became excited about growing again and when I went to repot it, it had no roots left at all. It spent sevral months sitting in spagnum with a baggie over it. Long story short, it now has three nice roots and a new leaf. I'm wondering why a lot of growers are talking about flowers blasting on their paphs. Just inquiring as I am an amatuer grower trying to soak up all the knowledge I can.

Because of health problems, I stopped growing orchids from 2019 to the beginning of 2023. I only grew paph Insigne, paph gratrixianum and a hybrid paph primulinum by paph Green Ruffles.. All of them I purchased in 2001. The only one that is alive is the primulinum. It was on its last legs when I became excited about growing again and when I went to repot it, it had no roots left at all. It spent sevral months sitting in spagnum with a baggie over it. Long story short, it now has three nice roots and a new leaf. I'm wondering why a lot of growers are talking about flowers blasting on their paphs. Just inquiring as I am an amatuer grower trying to soak up all the knowledge I can.
You should ask your question in the Culture section and not in the "For sale or buy" section. You probably a better response.

Golden Palace from #2 and two plants (the one in bud was given away) from #4 are still up for grab.
Golden Palace will be sent bareroot. The other two in the pot.
$100 and $70, respectively. Shipping included in the price.

Latest posts

Back