• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Norito Hasegawa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
A good grower & bloomer with five previously bloomed growths (there are a couple more dead growths with old dry spike) and two new growths in low spike and two smaller new growths.
Please know that the bud in the very first photo is broken off after the photo was taken, but there are two growths in low spike as mentioned.
The colors are not showing correctly either in the photos but they are typical parvi bluish green. Very healthy and strong.
Currently in 6 inch round pot with bark mix. The plant will be shipped bareroot due to the weight.
Asking price $200 shipping included.
Considering unbloomed seedlings are sold for 45-50, this is a great deal.

This is the same plant shown in the link below. Click and have a look at the flowers.
Quite nice and big on tall inflorescences.

Norito Hasegawa

IMG_0168.jpegIMG_0169.jpeg
IMG_0170.jpegIMG_0171.jpegIMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:
Why, oh why, did you decide to stay in the States and not go to Europe and bring your plants with you?! 😭😭😭
Well, there still is a chance that I move across the big pond if that makes you feel any better 😜
Even so, moving with the plants may not happen sadly. I wish it wasn't so difficult when fruits and veggies of enormous amount travel aruond the world with disease and bugs still on them. 🤷‍♂️

Well, there still is a chance that I move across the big pond.
Even so, moving with the plants may not happen sadly. I wish it wasn't so difficult when fruits and veggies of enormous amount travel aruond the world with disease and bugs still on them. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe, you could ask Leslie, if some of his professional contacts could help you out - f.ex. by sending your plants with a shipment of theirs to Europe, and your plants on their phytohealth certificate and CITES-permit, etc.!

With Norito Hasegawa gone, my craving for a division of you-know-what (and if not: wenshanense album) has intensified very badly! 😁

Latest posts

Back