• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade for trade only

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Looking for a fair trade only(may not be a one for one trade here)/the total fair value of these 2 plants is @$150+, but not for sale...
I have(for now):
Paph. Kay Rinaman 'Athea' AM/AOS --simply the best-awarded clone for this complex hybrid IMO, hardly available in the U.S., What I am offering here is a two-growth division of the original awarded plant...
Paph. armeniacum--this clone has huge flower(12-13cm NS, posted here before), 2 growths

Looking for: hangianum(NBS?) henryanum, lowii(compact variety), fairieanum, charlesworthii, venustum, spicerianum(the classic form), or feel free to offer me other plants.

send PM if you are interested in trade.

Only the two growth armeniacum available now. I would like to trade it for a hangianum, lowii or thaianum. (one to one trade)

Thanks for the offer but I no longer have the plants available for trade now.

Only the two growth armeniacum available now. I would like to trade it for a hangianum, lowii or thaianum. (one to one trade)
I have a two-growth armeniacum in bud and will trade for a BS of the above species (one-to-one)... ship bare roots.

Latest posts

Back