Paph delenatii vinicolor (Dunkel) seedlings from flask Oct 2009

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
how about some delenatii culture tips?

Goldenrose, I posted the info on the previous pages on cultural tips!

I did forget to mention, that we have very clean water and very low in minerals and a pH of 6.8

Paphman910

I keep looking at the photos trying to decide which one you are sending me. They are so beautifully grown!

Great Plants!
I just bloomed my plant. Bloomed on a single growth under LED light. I can't wait for the plant to put our new growths.

Attachments

• delanatii  - 2011-04-27.jpg
    delanatii - 2011-04-27.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 75
del01_may08-2011.jpg

del03_may08-2011.jpg

del04_may08-2011.jpg

Paphman910

All this makes me feel very very sick.:p How are they going?

Have you posted photos of these in flower?

I was interested in whether these are any more difficult to grow then the normal form of delenatii (which I find pretty straight forward)?

Have you posted photos of these in flower?

I was interested in whether these are any more difficult to grow then the normal form of delenatii (which I find pretty straight forward)?

I find it just the same as the regular.

Interesting thread but surprised there are no updates for over 2 years --- did they all ' kick the bucket'??

Ed

Nope.. Paphman gave me 3 clones. All still alive and well.

Paph. delenatii var. vinicolor by paphioman, on Flickr

Paph delenatii vinicolor group shot by paphioman, on Flickr

Oh man.....they're gorgeous! I got a vini a couple years ago; but, it quickly died. Big disappointment. I must try again. This colour form is fantastic!

I still have one that I kept. It does not flower often for me as I grow it much warmer than it should. It flowers much better with intermediate temperature in the winter time and warm temperature in the summer.

Latest posts

Back