I need more space ...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need to find someone who sells more space as well as orchids!

Just came back from Gold Country & Paph Paradise open house. Sooo many plants, so little space.

Bought a bunch of maudia type hybrids & an Anita baby x philipenense
20230512_154530.jpg

Two roth seedlings (Graciano FCC x Temppranillo AM) & (Tempramillo AM x Tarantula GM/JPG)
ubanianum
hangianum
multi growth mexipedium
philipenense
stonei

20230512_154538.jpg

Now I have to find space for them to grow up in. Not bad for ~$25 each ...

Just came back from Gold Country & Paph Paradise open house. Sooo many plants, so little space.

View attachment 40397

Two roth seedlings (Graciano FCC x Temppranillo AM) & (Tempramillo AM x Tarantula GM/JPG)
ubanianum
hangianum
multi growth mexipedium
philipenense
stonei

View attachment 40398

$25 each for those roths crosses? I need to fly out to the next open house 👀

I was going to order from In-Charm but had a moment of sanity where the reality that I could not possibly squeeze another plant in my grow space was unavoidable... At some point the madness will take me again.

Kudos on your purchases. If you find someone selling an orchid growing tardis let me know.

I was going to order from In-Charm but had a moment of sanity where the reality that I could not possibly squeeze another plant in my grow space was unavoidable... At some point the madness will take me again.

Kudos on your purchases. If you find someone selling an orchid growing tardis let me know.
I see that little space between the two paphs in the corner lol.

View attachment 40397

ubanianum
hangianum
multi growth mexipedium
philipenense
stonei

View attachment 40398

Ross, if you are like I am, you can test again for virus and voila, space appears! 😩

Latest posts

Back