kovachii x longifolium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 seedlings that I got from NY Eric....one was much larger than the other. They have both grown a lot in the last year, but the same size discrepency. I am assuming that the larger one still has at least a year to go before reaching bloom size, but the leaves are getting close to foot or so long on the larger one. Take care, Eric

I have xLiving Fire 4n (1), and the species (1). They were so small. The first year sooooo slow. Allison Strohm seems sunburn proof at this point.

Wish I had a Pk bloom soon to come, it would make a nice Thanksgiving centerpiece.

Put some heat on that thing and speed it up, you're driving me crazy!!!

(smile) I am! normally the heat would be off in my bedroom, and I have an extra little fluorescent light to keep the 'daylength' longer and give it a little more light so that it doesn't stop.
... maybe I'll just fermer ma bouche (shut my mouth?) until you can see something.

something new

pkxlong1109a.JPG

there's one bud sticking out, and in the front sheath is another bud.
15-1/2" and growing. bud looks pretty fat!

If you don't mind taking out the Stanley again, how tall from grade? Thanks.
Smooth spike btw.

getting there! I have a kovachii x EY in spike. I hate waiting! Looks like you are almost there! Congrats!

Ron, where did you get that from? If it's me, I wonder why mine aren't in bud yet... :( Actually I gave away the biggest ones so hopefully everyone got a good one and I'll get my just desserts later. Living vicariously thru the joy of others! :p

Latest posts

Back