Just an inquiry...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see a female president, but Warren has antagonized too many main streamers and I can't think
of anyone else at the moment. Any ideas? Not Clinton...
I don't think she's such a glutton for punishment. I was
always hopeful for Barbara Jordan some years ago, but
she died unexpectedly and broke my heart...

Current female senate Democrats that might be viable candidates - Stabenow, Shaheen, Gilibrand, Baldwin (that would make some conservative heads explode). At least a couple of other former officials that would be well qualified - Janet Napolitano, Kathleen Sibelius. But if any are interested they need to start increasing public visibility now. There are others, but they are either less experienced, less known - or perhaps beyond the point in their career where it makes sense like Dianne Feinstein. Or if she wasn't almost 80 I'd love to see Maxine Waters go for it.

'We have to start winning wars again.'

This man is no joke. Take him seriously.

Is there anyone here who even remembers Barbara Jordan? Watergate? Impeach or resign Nixon? If not,
I'm really old. She, practically by herself, brought Nixon
and his henchmen down.

I like that post Ed. However, I disagree with just "fraud".
I think the man is dangerously unhinged.

I remember Barbara Jordan, though I was still a teenager and not yet an adult.

Is there anyone here who even remembers Barbara Jordan? Watergate? Impeach or resign Nixon? If not,
I'm really old. She, practically by herself, brought Nixon
and his henchmen down.

I like that post Ed. However, I disagree with just "fraud".

or that too

He knows exactly what he does and why he does and when he does. He profits from people thinking he is there just be chance.

His last speech, so polite, so mannerly, (we expect at a very low level and thus we are pleased), but he said things like we 'all are created by the same god' and other rubbish that, taken seriously point all in one direction. There is one god, that is ours of course, we will make America great again, though we are threatened by all other nations and credos, and we need to win wars again with an huge increase of military expenses.

He is not bound by diplomatic ties, he does not bother to offend neither friends nor enemies. And many people like that, because there is a lot of resent from the past, a sense of humiliation (where does it come from?) that nourishes vengeance as a motive of action.

I heard they were trying to appeal to the slice of Trump voters who are starting to feel buyer's remorse.

well, trump lasted four days without attacking someone on twitter...the Russian story must be getting to him...Media 1, Trump zero

It's like a comedy and a horror film all mixed up into one big, cheesy, semi-scripted free-for-all.

Hilariously cheesy and painfully awkward. Cringe worthy comedy with a loveable boss.

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Umm...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
-Michael Scott

Latest posts

Back