Just an inquiry...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
¿You won't allow a hundred days of presidency? No faith in the good man?

Seriously, he's not nearly as bad as I expected, so far. And I still think it is more likely he will resign because he can't stand not being praised constantly. Sooner or later he's going to remember he never really wanted the job and could have a much easier life with no one ever contradicting him. And he will live out his life believing that the entire world actually believes he was the best president ever and are sorry he resigned.

Seriously, he's not nearly as bad as I expected, so far. And I still think it is more likely he will resign because he can't stand not being praised constantly. Sooner or later he's going to remember he never really wanted the job and could have a much easier life with no one ever contradicting him. And he will live out his life believing that the entire world actually believes he was the best president ever and are sorry he resigned.

I guess when you think he's the harbinger of death...all he can do is improve on that

And yeah, he is in some grand denial..especially that he doesn't think that judges don't have some ethics about their profession

impeachment?...i just want him to stop tweeting

Impeachment would be great but for the fact that Mike Pence is waiting in the wings.

I'm pondering, the unfathomable grief of president trump beiing in office, the only way to get rid of the personal devastation is getting back surgery :)

I'm sure he thinks he's Emperor and rules and precedents
don't apply to him. Yeah, somebody should take his
Twitter account away from him permanently. I think he's
far worse than I imagined and he has McTurtle to back
him up with nonsense.

Watch the Gorsuch confirmation hearings..with Trump's tweet this morning we will be witnessing a process that will probably repeat itself in many avenues as Trump has to start working with the Congress to get things done

This is from another forum (golf) I participate on. Not sure who wrote it but I thought it was worth posting here.....

You voted for Trump because Hillary Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he's taking away your health insurance so he can give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the "stamina" to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5 p.m. phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't respect Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.
The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Hey, it happens, and there's no shame in being taken in by a pro. But now that you know the score, quit insisting the conman is on your side.

Well wendy, that was very informitive, I personally don't like trump, but I'm not going to let it ruin my life, also, I would prefer my orchid growing experience to be a peacfull spiritual retreat from this hatred and disease causing chaos that could easily just be moved to facebook off the orchid growing website, notice how many good sters left because of this........

Yet you keep coming back to comment. :confused: Why don't you just leave this thread unopened? :)

And I don't use facebook.

The sad but true part of this is that some of Trump's actions could very well ruin a lot of people's lives whether or not they "let" him.

The sad but true part of this is that some of Trump's actions could very well ruin a lot of people's lives whether or not they "let" him.

Trump has already caused more concern for US Marshalls as they have to beef up security now for the judges.

AND we get to pay for one whole floor of Trump Tower to
house his secret service protection.

Troy, without name calling and being nasty, I think we all
need an outlet for our fears and disgust. The best news
I've heard all day is that those three judges upheld the
"stay" on the immigration ban. On the other hand, Sessions was confirmed...and Devos. Uh oh. Pence is a bobble head doll and
I don't take him seriously. Probably should though.

Excellent Wendy and Dot...my sistahs!

Regarding Mike Pence, I have been a life long resident of Indiana and I think of myself as a conservative, but most of the people I know were really happy to see him selected as the VP candidate. We assumed that Trump/Pence would lose and it was the easiest way to get rid of him. The new Republican governor and the Republican legislators here in Indiana are just now beginning to undo some of the damage he has caused in the last 4 years. He may sound reasonable at times, but I assure you he is a right wing nut job of the worst sort. I suspect he may the anti-Christ. (Just joking, I think?) Mike

Pence of Indiana meet McTurtle of KY. They deserve each other, but
we don't. Hope everybody watched Bill Maher tonight and heard
the good senator from Minn. talk about his experience in a Repub.
senate.

Ed, who was the member of congress????????

Latest posts

Back