I might as well throw my dele buds in the mix too!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The GH pic is about a year old now. I've put many more plants in it since. The wife is a bit of a neat freak. When I get too much bark mix all over the floor she comes out with the broom and dust pan. What can I say...you got to love'm

Awesome! Nice buds and greenhouse, too! My hope is to have a greenhouse one day, too...;) You have a great set-up!

I just noticed something that a few of you may be interested in. In the picture, the top red arrow is pointing out two flowers of Phrag Sorcerer's Appentice and the bottom arrow is on the plant itself. The spike was just over 6ft tall when it finished blooming! There is an optical illusion going on involving the spike. Near the flowers there is a Bulbo in a hanging basket (in the background) and it first appears as though the spike is coming from it:p
Growingarea08-2-1.jpg

Thanks Joanne and P-chan....you will

:clap: :clap: I would need a ladder to take a pic! ...... or time for sky photos!

Wow. I am green with envy. I have a suitable backyard space here in NC for a greenhouse, and I want to build one, but the project is daunting. A growing space much like yours is what I'm aiming for. ericNC

Thanks all. Charles, I did vanda types when I first got into orchids years ago. I lived and worked in Galveston I could come home at lunch to water, they were beautiful. But it was too much work!:D

Latest posts

Back