How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first snow is here and we have over = C
Green Cyps and snow nothing I like to see, but Ok.

Waiting here for mega storm Sandy.....brought in my last remaining plants today...just some big pots to move in tomorrow. Then sit and wait..................

Nice garden few here it look the same, only tzhe trees here have the most leaves.
Now we are going at +2C this is strange.

"Don't know why,
there's no sun up in the sky.
stormy weather,
since my man and me aint together,
It keeps raining all the time.."-
Harold Arlen 1933

Everyone please be safe! Please let us know how you were doing. If we need to, we can always call local authorities for you.

it's pretty windy up here in upstate/central ny already, and the storm's center hasn't even made landfall in new jersey/delaware yet. looking at the national weather service radar, 'wings' of rain spreading out from the center of the storm cover all of delaware, half of virginia, all of maryland, a third of new york state, connecticut rhode island and most of massachusetts... and one tongue of rain is even washing southern canada beyond buffalo

it's pretty windy up here in upstate/central ny already, and the storm's center hasn't even made landfall in new jersey/delaware yet. looking at the national weather service radar, 'wings' of rain spreading out from the center of the storm cover all of delaware, half of virginia, all of maryland, a third of new york state, connecticut rhode island and most of massachusetts... and one tongue of rain is even washing southern canada beyond buffalo

luckily if the power goes out, i have antique dialup internet, so as long as I can recharge my computer battery in my car, i'm all set. if the phone lines also go out, we're really in trouble. but, it won't get that bad up here even remotely like what's happening near the coast and baltimore/dc/philadelphia

Latest posts

Back