Quantcast

How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Berthold

Reaction score
Only if they were sentient dodos that could see the pirates coming with rats and cats and decided they weren't going to cause a problem (despite eating all their eggs / friends) and so just decided to carry on as before as if nothing had happened...
Ed, British can be happy, currently they have fewer problems than climate change :)

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Eric, please call the Indian Chief in British Columbia, he will tell You. He is a scientist.
And now you’re a racist. Congratulations.

That First Nations elder has forgotten more science than your ignorant ass could ever know.

Berthold

Reaction score

That First Nations elder has forgotten more science than your ignorant ass could ever know.
Sorry, I don't take part in the American election campaign

Tlynnt66

Reaction score
Sudden, sharp cold snap here in southwest Washington state, from about 50 degrees at night to 20-30 at night. Last week, torrential rainstorms and strong winds that made it hard to walk upright. Yesterday morning was warm; this morning, ice covering my lawn! My cymbidium will love how cold it gets near the windows!

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score
My sister in western wyoming also reported an ice storm, though here it’s mild at night and day at the moment

Berthold

Reaction score

You did not understand, You are not a scientist, You are from Chicago.
The Indian chief is a prudent wise man. When he doesn't know exactly how the future is going, he gives his people advice to prepare for the worst.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Mid-70’s and cloudy TG day. Big thunderstorm overnight. Low-70’s and sunny today. Time for an oyster roast!

SuperPaph

Reaction score
On next tuesday we will have our first change in the weather with the first cold front, hope it helps my Paph for blooming!!!!

Latest posts