How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if they were sentient dodos that could see the pirates coming with rats and cats and decided they weren't going to cause a problem (despite eating all their eggs / friends) and so just decided to carry on as before as if nothing had happened...
Ed, British can be happy, currently they have fewer problems than climate change :)

Sudden, sharp cold snap here in southwest Washington state, from about 50 degrees at night to 20-30 at night. Last week, torrential rainstorms and strong winds that made it hard to walk upright. Yesterday morning was warm; this morning, ice covering my lawn! My cymbidium will love how cold it gets near the windows!

And now you’re a racist. Congratulations.

That First Nations elder has forgotten more science than your ignorant ass could ever know.

You did not understand, You are not a scientist, You are from Chicago.
The Indian chief is a prudent wise man. When he doesn't know exactly how the future is going, he gives his people advice to prepare for the worst.

On next tuesday we will have our first change in the weather with the first cold front, hope it helps my Paph for blooming!!!!

Latest posts

Back