How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone, please be safe through Sandy. If you can get online at all and need us to contact local emergency authorities for anything, let us know!

It is crazy today we have best sunshine again and only 0C at night they are calling for +12 on the weekend.....

Okay, now they're forecasting up to 40 cm by tomorrow; we had 8 inches over night. I'm going to go dig a hole and hibernate for the rest of the winter. See ya in the spring. :D

we had frost the last few mornings, and now it's supposed to be in the '60's tomorrow, which is good since i'll have to take off the back wheel and see what part of my brakes is making that clunking noise

Holy cow!!! It's going raining cats and dogs according the weatherman.... We will see!

we get about 10 cm of snow today and last night but it
is not too cold, so all is more wet than snow

32 this morning.... Hopefully the orchids are ok :eek: The bad part about growing outdoors.

Not a good sign when this is my 666 post!!!

Rainy, very windy and 58, but dropping below freezing by around 4pm with snow flurries in the forecast!

Dear Mid-West, keep your blizzards to yourself! My Paphs. got here just in
time...cold rain mixed with sleet and very windy. Not a good thing when
one lives in the woods under lots of big trees.

Crazy here again.
it is now nearly all snow gone. We had a few last night but now rain.
The are calling +14C for soem parts of germany on the 24.12 it is so mad....

I'm near the IL/WI stateline, temps remained above freezing as the system pushed thru, we had mostly rain, salt trucks were out early so most of the roads were in pretty good shape considering. It's nice to have sunshine this morning!

Temps in the low 40s now, but temps are still dipping. Next few days are supposed to be highs in the mid 30s!!! Yikes!!!

Latest posts

Back