How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekend, we are supposed to be in the mid-to-high 30s (ºF) at night and maybe mid 50s during the day. Hope my heaters don't die! I had a problem with one this morning.

More like autumn here. 25-28oC during morning and 18-20 during night. Lots of rain the past few days.

Really!!!! Wow!!! We just had horrible storms come through. Branches down everywhere!

I officially brought the orchids in over the weekend...I couldn't justify the temps anymore.
This makes me SO sad! Summer is over. I'm freezing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

A sunny 27c today! (80f) Birds are'a'sing'n, trees are'a'budd'n, hose is'a'splash'n. and soon.....sand between my toes....:)

A sunny 27c today! (80f) Birds are'a'sing'n, trees are'a'budd'n, hose is'a'splash'n. and soon.....sand between my toes....:)

Sounds like holidays, hot temp!!!!

In Luxbg. 10 Celsius at midday! Will spend a stormy, chilly week in the Netherlands !! Jean

Its been beautiful and sunny here...if you like fall. I'll accept the inevitable and enjoy the sun and remaining warmth while it lasts.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

seattle and the Northwest has had over four months of straight sunshine (one day it rained for 15 minutes)...but looks like all that will end on oct 12...it was nice while it lasted..but i miss the rain

Boo hoo Dot! Luckily I am blessed with another month and a half before the frosts come. I know the feeling though. Today is lovely, going up into the mid 70s, lows in the high 50s, and sun, sun, sun...October in southern Japan is heaven, especially after the relentless tropical heat of summer.

It is Fall here, for sure!

Front-View_zps4f8cff6c.jpg

Latest posts

Back