Goodies from Sam Tsui/Orchid Inn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

limuhead

Got a box of flasks from Sam Tsui today, some of the nicest flasks I have seen in a while...

042.jpg

Nice green Maudiae with FCC parentage

Last edited by a moderator:
043.jpg

venustum, another with FCC parent

045.jpg

I suppose these will work too; Miltoniopsis compots from Ivan Komoda. Hybrids, not clones and super healthy. The other 3 compots I got from him about 4 months ago are growing like weeds, a few in spike in 2" pots. If you like Miltoniopsis you can't get any better than this... One is Mps. Jean Inouye, an awesome yellow with pink overlay and the other is Shinichi Komoda, named after his father, which will throw whites to reds some having dark masks. He has more available PM me if you want info...

You don't have to tell me about that first part! If you look at the photos of my apartment in my Miscl. Stuff thread you'll see you're wrong about the latter statement! :p

New plants from Orchid Inn

I just wanted to let people know that I received an order from Orchid Inn of 8 plants and I am very pleased with the health of the plants and Sam Tsui was graet to work with. Dawn

The Paph. flasks look wonderful. I'm excited for you and I look forward to
the day I can buy some nice plants from you. I hope you have time to keep
us posted on their progress.

Latest posts

Back