• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 330 Paph Flasks!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
And maybe 15 phrags. I may have gotten in over my head helping Sam (Orchid Inn) out. I thought it was just a 100 or so, but I'm at 330 flasks with no end in sight (I have no idea what those might be or when they come). Also have something approaching a zillion Mexipedium.

Flask and plant list - USA only, unfortunately. Retail flask pricing is based on Sam's recommendations - but I am very motivated to make you a good deal (wholesale discounts) if you get several. :) Enjoy the list!

Also a few established plants on there (some rare, all nice). Priced to move. Feel free to ask, if it is paph or a phrag I might just have one (or 20). I'll be updating the established plants over the next couple of weeks.

Rob

And maybe 15 phrags. I may have gotten in over my head helping Sam (Orchid Inn) out. I thought it was just a 100 or so, but I'm at 330 flasks with no end in sight (I have no idea what those might be or when they come). Also have something approaching a zillion Mexipedium.

Flask and plant list - USA only, unfortunately. Retail flask pricing is based on Sam's recommendations - but I am very motivated to make you a good deal (wholesale discounts) if you get several. :) Enjoy the list!

Also a few established plants on there (some rare, all nice). Priced to move. Feel free to ask, if it is paph or a phrag I might just have one (or 20). I'll be updating the established plants over the next couple of weeks.

Rob
I sent an email with my requests if available. Thank you!

I've been at judging most of the day and helping my oldest move out of the house, but will get back to everybody before I go to bed. If you haven't heard from me by then, give me a poke, it might have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Not many people will be reselling Chuck's plants from the last year or so, we both had really bad luck with germination and flask results. He makes a lot more crosses than I do, but I don't think he had much in the pipeline as of a few months ago. Hopefully this year will be better.

Only if I had more space and time!! but tempting for sure! haha
Btw, do you know exactly what flower this glanduliferum var. praestans parent plants had?
I'm assuming these are the dark flowers, wilhelminae? or are they real praestans?

Last edited:
Only if I had more space and time!! but tempting for sure! haha
Btw, do you know exactly what flower this glanduliferum var. praestans parent plants had?
I'm assuming these are the dark flowers, wilhelminae? or are they real praestans?
Sam's cross so I didn't see the flowers. I'm going to assume not wilhelminiae.

Latest posts

Back