• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Paph rothschildianum seedlings from Orchid Inn with 'King Kong' as a parent

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening all,

This listing is for 15 plants each of the following Orchid Inn seedlings. Established in their pots, Sam had not yet put them on the website- but had been selling them for $50 each in the 16-20cm size. These are all that size or a good bit larger. Note this is the first of several offerings I will do of Sam's established to BS seedlings this summer and fall. I need to clear these out so I can focus my attention and space on the many flasks and compots of his that I am growing out. I am not giving them away, but you will find these offerings attractively priced at discounts that would normally require a total order in the low thousands of dollars.

Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Wide Spread' x 'King Kong')
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('King Kong' x 'Humongous')

$35.00 each plus $10 shipping in the United States
Two-pack - one of each cross for $70.00 with free shipping
Six-pack - three of each cross for $150.00 with free shipping
Twelve-pack - six of each cross for $270.00 with free shipping

If you elect one of the discounted multi-plant packages and there are not enough plants left to fill that order, you will be given the option to buy the remaining plants at the same per-plant price as in the discounted package, including free shipping.

Offer valid until Sunday June 4th. Shipping planned for June 5th, but I can delay it a week or two if desired.

Here is a photo of the actual plants being offered,

Paph roth.JPG

Good evening all- quick update, thank you for requests so far. I have messaged all who placed orders - appreciate you very much!

For reference to potential buyers - at this time there 12 plants remaining, 6 of each cross.

Best, Tom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back