Deep Cut Orchid Show '10

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But- been on Silva's site and early June looks like the reinvented Parkfest. This went from 90minutes to 20minutes away:D .

10 minutes if the rocket is driving! (where is the 'wind blowing through my hair' emoticon?) (smile) funny, I can't remember what plants I bought from parkside (oh, the pleuro mystax and ?)

clark! your roth is growing, and has a new shoot! i'll have to take a pic...

That plant hated me the moment I opened the box. Good luck.

The NJ State Troopers sit in the median directly across from the golf course in Homdel(Bamm Hollow), on more than a regular basis, targeting southbound traffic. Heads up.

Hi Eric.
If SEPOS = Longwood Gardens, we are going to skip this year, a little bit much w/school.
But- been on Silva's site and LATE JULY looks like the reinvented Parkfest. This went from 90minutes to 20minutes away:D .

Let me know if your at DeepCut, maybe after 12 I could go to say hello.

Thanks for the heads up about Silva. I did not expect that though!

Aight, sounds like a plan. Give me a call before hand.

I will try to make it early, maybe I can stay till afternoon.

I'll shall see you then, Eric!

Good news- at the pump: $2.39 gallon on Rt. 35.
Other news- 4-12 inches for Saturday.

eOrchids- your phone # was lost when my phone was replaced. Call or pm me. Thank you.

I'm still going; it says 44 minutes from my house, BAHAAHAHAHHA, Do NJ State troopers drive AWD's!? If anyone's significant other goes before Saturday [you know who you are] ask her to have ecuagenera hold a couple of big pleuros for me. :p

I'm still going; it says 44 minutes from my house, BAHAAHAHAHHA, Do NJ State troopers drive AWD's!? If anyone's significant other goes before Saturday [you know who you are] ask her to have ecuagenera hold a couple of big pleuros for me. :p

Alright; I'll see you then! Last I checked, nope unless they have the Durango then yes.

Oh man, I missed that. Got some for 99 cents each downstairs though! I wil post photos later after the laundry. eOrchids has no idea how lucky he is, I almost bought his preordered Pk from Glen Decker. I did however pick up the Paph lowii album, among other things!!!

Yea I couldn't make it. I was really disappointed!!! Car problems.

With my 2010 Prius having brake design error, I try not to go out unless I need to! Would be a huge shame coming home or going there with something occuring to me and my car.

But I'll make it up @ SEPOS! :evil:

To me, this show has gone south the last 2 years.
This might be the first show ever that one could not buy bark, fertilizer, supplies.
The hydropononic dealer had starter kits, but were double the price of another vendor.
For anybody else- did it look like the show was 1/3 smaller than '08?

Latest posts

Back