Cynorkis calanthoides

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was so smitten by the one at the NCOS fall show last year (http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42043&page=2), that I bought a division of it from the exhibitor. I'm excited that I got it to rebloom for me, but a little disappointed that it's blooming in the middle of August, and not in the fall; maybe next year...

Attachments

• rsz_2img_0949.jpg
    rsz_2img_0949.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 47
Wow, nice. Did you get it from a vendor or was it a private deal? If it is former, could you tell me who it was?

Or any chance that you can self-fertilize it (I'm not sure if it takes it, though)?

Wow, nice. Did you get it from a vendor or was it a private deal? If it is former, could you tell me who it was?

Or any chance that you can self-fertilize it (I'm not sure if it takes it, though)?

A member in our society grows them and I bought a division of it from him from the "member sales" section. I think he got it from a madagascar vendor.

That is massive compared to my c. fastigiata, which bloomed with multiple growths and flowers in a 2 1/4" pot!

Latest posts

Back