• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

It’s been a while…selling my collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect timing- Chad thank you for the good news. I sent out the last batch of plants today, and Denver everyone else has confirmed all received and well.

For my part- the delenatii dunkel started putting up a new spike last week! So excited to see how it goes.

Heather- $80 donation at this point, but I have a pile of new Aircone pots Denver gave me along with the plants that will also be sold with 100% of proceeds to SOF. Back to you in a week or so with a final tally and funds.

Thank you, Denver and Tom! I safely received them. The plants are huge, and it must have taken a lot of effort for Tom to pack them up! Thanks.
P8241420.jpg
(I forgot how to make the attachment bigger with bbcode...)

My 5-year old and I potted them up. It took a long time! I have to figure out some space to grow these beautifully grown plants!
P8241454.jpg
P8241457.jpg

Thank you, Denver and Tom! I safely received them. The plants are huge, and it must have taken a lot of effort for Tom to pack them up! Thanks.
View attachment 11523
(I forgot how to make the attachment bigger with bbcode...)

My 5-year old and I potted them up. It took a long time! I have to figure out some space to grow these beautifully grown plants!
View attachment 11524
View attachment 11525

I love the hands peeking up from the behind the boxes!

Yes, these were great plants, and Tom did a great job organizing and packing.

Thank you Naoki for confirming all is well. I am used to packing seedlings, but happily it seems my approach to larger plants worked out well.

To confirm publicly- all is now done and everyone is happy- so the SOF donation of $80.00 was made today.

Latest posts

Back