Catnapping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for expensive toys, the local grocery bag will do...

kawaii2.jpg

Can this cat get any lazier?

kawaii.jpg

I've been lurking on this thread long enough that I thought I should post. Adorable, all of them, and great photos :)

what's a calico?
what kind of cats are Sora and Ron-NY's?
I see a new obsession coming on.....

MoreWater,

I think Sora is 1/2 bengal and 1/2 something else... but I'm not sure, I got him at the local humane society and he was found in an old abandoned shed! Such a cutie if I do say so myself!

And Lien, that pic is hilarious! :rollhappy:

Heather said:
SO cute....I want more cats. Cats and orchids. Hand in hand. My new passion.

Cats like orchids, but orchids don't seem to care for cats all that much. For some reason they don't take well to being knocked over and chewed on all the time. :rolleyes:

ahh..... half bengal.... I think I have fallen for one of those before....

and Heather....:rollhappy:

My cats are back home in St. Louis. Which is sad for me.

The fluffy one is Amos Wickey, usually called "the boy," and the *ahem* robust one is Wallace Beauford Neeley.

Cats for breakfast.

Too cute! I love the cats on the table. Ours get up on our dining room table to have a better view of the back yard. (except when we are eating or have the table cleaned and set for eating) We have friends who are disgusted that we 'let' out cats on the table...you can tell they're not cat people. The only place our cats don't go is on the kitchen counter. They're too lazy, plus there's no 'view' for them.

Latest posts

Back